Friday, February 19, 2016

Oh Hey, Friday!

I attended the London Blogger's Social in Notting Hill at Pedlar's World hosted by Aspiring Kennedy and it was such fun! I've followed Lauren since we knew we were moving to London and knew it would be a nice group of bloggers and new-to-Londoners. While I do have a blog, I would not really call myself a blogger but it was just nice to meet other (mostly) Americans living in and around London. Thanks for a fun night and it was nice meeting everyone!
After all of the houses I've viewed during the week while M is in nursery and the return visits during the weekends, we've found our next home in Fulham near Parson's Green. It's near two areas of great stores and restaurants and two sets of friends are also moving to the area. Davis will still be commuting on the District Line, adding about 20 minutes to his commute. 

It has more space than our current house and I am so excited that I will have an office/sewing space for @maddieandmelondon and @essentiallykelley. Horray!!! I am hoping that working from home will be more productive than using our extra bedroom and sewing on M's little table. Oooh, and I cannot wait to decorate the space!
My brother, Andy, and his girlfriend, Miranda are here visiting for a week. M has her term break from nursery so we're getting out and about being tourists in our city. Today we went to the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace with every other tourist in London. It was such a gorgeous, sunny day!

Love this picture, as my brother caught Miranda taking a selfie with the horse while he was taking our picture. Ha!
This month Young Living is offering 10% off Premium Starter Kits so if you've been looking to get into essential oils, now is the time! I continue to be so very thankful for all of the ways we use essential oils daily and cannot imagine life without them. Seriously.

If you are interested, I'd love to help you along and connect you to the most amazing oily group I am a part of- The Golden Drop Society headed by the amazing Lesley Williams Graham. Seriously one of the best things I've done for my family so let me know if you are interested and I'll send along some information!
We are planning our skiing adventure in Austria at the beginning of March so I've purchased these boots so that I can have some fun in the snow as my Uggs just won't cut it. We are so excited to get M on some skis and play in some snow!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Brought to you by the lovely ladies behind: A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm & Hello! Happiness.

Also linking up today with The Farmer's Wife and September Farm.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time on your skiing trip - sounds so fun! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

    ReplyDelete