Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I love you!

The last 3 years of life with M have made me even more proud to call you my husband. I am so incredibly lucky to be on this parenthood journey with you. I adore watching you and M together and it melts my heart the way she looks at you. As I look back on all of these photos, it makes me really appreciate all of the memories we've created as a family.

To my father-in-law, Bill- thank you for being such a wonderful father and role model to Davis and for raising such a wonderful human! I am so very thankful for everything you have done to make Davis the husband and father that he is today.

 
  
And you are the best Obie M could ever ask for! 


And to my father- you've come a long way, Dad! I am so thankful and proud of you for making the necessary changes to be more present in life. It's wonderful having you back and appreciate all that you've done for me in life. Love you!

And you are the best Opa M could ever ask for!

So here's to all of the fathers in your life! Hope you enjoy some time with them today whether in memory, in person or via a chat on the computer.

1 comment: