Friday, November 7, 2014

Five on Friday

ONE
Kate Spade was probably my very first love as far as designers go. I still love her stuff today and she has just released a collection at Gap Kids for the holidays. I snagged one of these adorable bags for M with the handy dandy coupon that arrived in my inbox this week. It will be saved for Christmas and I hope she fancies it too!

TWO
From November 4th through the end of December the Paddington Trail is set up around London in preparation for the movie in theaters at the end of November. Bear statues have been designed by international celebrities, athletes, artists, and actors. We may be venturing out for a bear hunt this weekend but first I'd better introduce M to Paddington. She's been too obsessed with Peppa Pig, we've neglected to read any books staring this dapper bear.


THREE
I've been enjoying these adorably cute desktop downloads for my computer from Designlovefest. There are so many to choose from and I love changing mine depending on the mood I'm in or the holiday approaching.

This one is particularly fitting for me these days.


FOUR
Davis brought this Paper Source calendar back from his recent trip to the states as I was not able to find one here in London that I liked. It has large spaces for the days to keep our family's events organized and nicely hangs in the kitchen for all to see what super exciting things we are up to.



FIVE

This might be TMI (too much information) for some of you but I've been on the hunt for a natural deodorant. The ones most of us use are full of pretty nasty chemicals that I've decided are not going onto my body anymore. I've tried Lavanila and Malin and Goetz which haven't worked for me and I am left smelling well, pretty darn funky. So I moved on to Schmidt's Natural Deoderant in the scent Bergamot + Lime. It takes some getting used to applying since it does not come in a stick as most of us are used to. It's been working so far and here's to hoping it continues to work!

Hoping for a relaxing weekend just the 4 of us and of course it will involve a trip to Hyde Park.

Cheers!
Kelley



Brought to you by the lovely ladies behind: The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm & Hello! Happiness.

2 comments:

  1. YES! m will LOVE that bag. its seriously so cute and perfect!! and i'm uber uber uber curious about this deodorant you speak of. i try to just use nothing (which works most of the time) but its been so hot ive broken down and had to use my old stuff. i just might need to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to check out that line at Gap Kids! Their clothes are some of my favorites for my 3 year old. I'm very curious about the deodorant too....I have never been able to find a more natural deodorant that actually WORKS.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete